When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Extensive Marketing-I have developed a marketing plan that exceeds my competition.I provide such items as professional quality photography, individual property websites, extensive internet marketing, email blasts, international marketing, print advertising and much more. These are but a few of items used to get my sellers top dollar for their home. Please contact me for a full copy of my custom marketing package.
6. Experience-With over 25 years in the business and an average of a closed escrow every 9 days I can provide proven results. Having managed one of the North Bays largest real estate firms (14 offices and over 400 agents) I am well equipped to handle just about any real estate related issue.
7. Service-My attention to detail personalized individual attention is unparalleled. I am always a quick phone call, email or text message away. I never farm my clients to an assistant. I work 7 days a week and keep off hours. This is critical for the sale of a home as buyers call at their convenience NOT the realtors. Having representation that is available when the potential buyer wants information can make all the difference in the sale of a home.
To find out more about selling your home, click here